Effective Date: June 20, 2020 Supersonic Sites (“we”, “us” or “our”) operates the website https://www.supersonicsites.com (hereinafter referred to as the “service”). This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of personal data when you use our service and the choices you have associated with this data. We use your data to provide and improve the service. By using our services, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
ServiceThe service is the website https://www.supersonicsites.com operated by Supersonic Sites.
Personal dataPersonal data designates data relating to a living person which can be identified from this data (or from these and other information in our possession or likely to become so).
Use of dataUsage data is data collected automatically, generated either by the use of the service, or by the infrastructure of the service itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
CookiesCookies are small files stored on your device (computer or mobile device). We collect several types of information for different purposes to provide and improve our service to you.
COLLECTION AND USE OF INFORMATION
PERSONAL DATAWhen using our service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Last name and first name
- Address, state, province, postal code, cities
- Cookies and usage data
PERSONAL DATAWe may also collect information about how the service is accessed and used (“Usage Data”). This usage data may include information such as your computer’s Internet protocol address (for example, IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, time spent on these pages, device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
- Session cookies. We use session cookies to operate our service.
- Security cookies. We use security cookies for security purposes.
USE OF DATASupersonic Sites uses the data collected for different purposes:
- Provide and maintain our service
- To notify you of changes to our service
- To allow you to participate in the interactive features of our service when you wish
- Provide customer support
- Gather valuable analyzes or information to improve our service
- To monitor the use of our service
- Detect, prevent and resolve technical problems
- To provide you with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events that we offer and similar to those that you have already purchased or on which you have requested information, unless you have chosen not to receive this information.
DISCLOSURE OF DATA
LEGAL REQUIREMENTSSupersonic Sites may disclose your personal data in good faith believing that such action is necessary to:
- Comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of Supersonic Sites
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongful acts related to the Service
- To protect the personal safety of service users or the public
- Protect against legal liability